Thursday, May 24, 2007

to you..mom





Very many matters looked like very simply very directly look likesimply do well mmm! Everybody knew when you enter in the matter onlythen to discover
Very many matters all are need to wait for solution me are notthe naive child I are not not after the ponder ruder therefore I isall finite at any matter I the strength to ponder
Therefore I do because I have thought


....you always entangles in the worry oneself in the others judgement yarn

you always takes the magnifying glass to look own child I alwayscomplete cannot follow your standard as if
you do not listen not to say you always the solution doesnot increase along with the matter I to discover to you throughoutonly can share you cares about your the agreement matter
I love you and this am need doubt but my heart also because youhave been short

No comments: