Friday, May 4, 2007

cute song

Some time semblance strong innermost feelings very frailly met thelove match to be able to want to escape
grandfather he once to tell meyou not to have to tremble like him calculating stuttered also mustsay the exportation
I always the brave stride to lose one'soriginal appearance believe my happiness to be able I surely to haveto grasp in front on do not flinch fall in love with him to troublecan be very many (I to know) oh my heart meets pain also to meet thepain my love certainly to have to refuel in brief

Yo-Le-Yi-O-Le-Yi-O-LeLe-Yi-O-Le-Yi-O-Le
Yo-Le-Yi-O-Le-Yi-O-LeLe-Yi-O-Le-Yi-O-Le
======================================================================
Today in goes home on the road had suddenly loses but inside my MP3
suddenly to put this first song Kazak to say suddenly very was funny
but really is because although he always
but I all has not listenedsuddenly to him inside mine MP3 but today he is puts
He is really a very lovable song
Listened to ~~ not to know suddenly very was why good

No comments: